Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Transmission sevice in Houston

If you live in Houston and ever need a transmission do not EVER go to Apollo Transmission on Campbell and Hammerly (713-461-3000). BabySister took her Rodeo there for a simple new transmission. When she got it back 1.5 weeks later she made it 2 miles before the light came on, 1.5 weeks after that she made it 20 miles and it came on again. 1 week later we got it back and it lasted until I was evacuating for Hurricane Ike and it started up again. They have it again. BabySister had to go back to school and needed a car so the nice sister I am, I gave her my car. My sports car! I am stuck with the emergency car that I drove in college that hasn't been driven in 2 years and doesn't have air conditioning. They offered to get me a rental car again, but they have yet to pay me for the first one so I don't trust them to ever pay for one this time. We paid 1800 and yet to get a car that works. They don't return your calls, they are rude when they do talk to you and the obviously don't know how to do their job.
AVOID Apollo Transmission's at all costs!!!!!!
This message has been brought to you by your trusty in residence Rocket Scientist MJ!

No comments: