Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am neurotic

It's going to be a long 9 months. Yesterday I was in the bathroom at work and there was some pink and I felt really gassy. I freaked out and drove myself the half block to the hospital. They did a blood test, urine test and a pelvic and everything seems ok. He said everything looked good and felt ok so who knows why I was bleeding but it stopped so I just have to watch it and make sure I go to my normal OBGYN appointment week. EngineerBoy was great, I called him crying and he drove the 65 miles to me and stayed with me until they told me I was ok. I don't know, I am scared but taking it one minute at a time.

WonderNurse is doing well. Her cancer numbers are looking great, the chemo is working. Her stomach still bothers her but she can eat more and she is even well enough to drive herself to work and work for about 4 hours a day. It's definetly better than it was 6 weeks ago. We go to the doctor tomorrow to see how she is doing and if all is well she will get her 4th round of chemo next week, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

YAY for your mama!!!! Fingers are crossed and prayers en route, but my money's on her beating that stupid cancer!

AND girl....I hear ya....I spotted for the 1st three months of my current pregnancy and it all turned out fine. It's just unsettling. Email me if you need to chat!!! xo.