Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick people

Why do people have to come to work sick? What are sick days for? It makes me so mad. I get that its flu season and people will be sick and there is work to do but still. You are more productive if you stay home when you are sick and come back when you are ready. I am sorry if you have a lot to do at work but I highly doubt you are the only one that can do your job and even if you are can you honestly tell me you are productive if you are trying to work and hacking up a lung at the same time?
Stay at home if you are sick, no one else wants your germs.

2 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I agree. But, I have been an sick at work offender b/f. And I should just stay home on the couch and keep my germies to meself!!!!

Jemmers said...

I agree...but I have done it! :)

To answer your background question....I have no clue! Heehee! It just did it that way. Wish I was more help!

Thanks for stopping by....:)