Monday, November 17, 2008

ABC's of Me

I stole this from Christina at
http://rockingthesuburbs.wordpress.com/

Here are some more random facts about your favorite rocket scientist!

A is for age: 28, though without make up I look about 14

B is for burger of choice: Buffalo burger from Fuddruckers or the Blue Cheese Burger from Red Robins

C is for the car I drive: 2004 Hyundai Tiburon; after 3 months I finally it back!!!! It is so much better than driving the emergency car or BabySister’s boat (aka the Rodeo)

D is for your dog’s name: I don’t have one, but I had one named Pancake as a kid

E is for essential item you use every day: Contacts/ Glasses. There are many I could list here but I can’t walk across the hall without my eyes!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Grey’s Anatomy!

G is for favorite game: on the computer I am addicted to Bejeweled, on the iPhone Tetarus, on Wii Tennis/bowling and I love the board game Clue

H is for home state: Texas!

I is for instruments you play: None, I couldn’t care a note if my soul was on the line!

J is for favorite juice: Cranberry or Orange

K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: My lead

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Casea Ole’

M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy

N is for number of piercings: 1 in my ears

O is for overnight hospital stays: 5 but that was when I was born other than that, none. I have been in the hospital a million times but only for outpatient surgery.

P is for people you were with today: My co-workers

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, play on the computer

R is for biggest regret: I know but I’m not telling.

S is for status: In a serious relationship with EngineerBoy

T is for time you woke up today: 7:30

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have dual citizenship

V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus

W is for worst habit: over analyzing, worrying

X is for x-rays you’ve had: more than I can count

Y is for yummy food you ate today: tomato soup

Z is for zodiac: Leo, I am a Leo to a “T”

No comments: