Thursday, November 6, 2008

Love

EngineerBoy -
I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face
I wanna be the one that you'll never replace
I wanna be the girl who steals your heart
I want you to want us to never be apart
I wanna wake up with you lying by my side
I wanna be the one you want to make your bride
I wanna hold you close, wanna feel you hold me tight
I wanna fall asleep with you, wanna be your guiding light
I wanna be the girl you see, when you point and say 'thats her'
I wanna be the girl to whom no-one can compare
I wanna be the one you love until the end of time
I wanna be your one and only, you're every dream come true
I want ours to be a perfect love, that others compare their's to
I wanna be your angel, wanna be your fantasy
We were meant to be

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else.
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself.
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart.
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart.

No comments: