Monday, November 10, 2008

A meme

Barnyard Mama (http://birdonthestreet.blogspot.com/) didn't tag me but I don't have much to say so I thought I would steal it from her!

Eight TV Shows I Watch:
Friends
Reba
Grey's Anatomy
How I met your mother
Two and a half men
America's next top model
Top Chief
Family Guy

Eight Things that Happened to me this weekend:
Painted matching picture frames for my living room
Played Wii bowling and tennis
Watched 4 episodes of Super Nanny that I have had recorded for weeks
Watched movies with my WonderNurse
Went to brunch with my WonderNurse
Talked to MiddleSister
Talked to EngineerBoy in Duabi
Took a relaxing bubble bath and reading a great book (Hidding Place by Karen Harper)

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
Santa Barbara's
PF Chang's
Murphy's Deli
GreenFriend's house
Chick-fil-a
Perry's
Fuddruckers
anything Mexican

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
EngineerBoy coming home from 2 weeks in Duabi
Christmas in Ca with my family
Thanksgiving with EngineerBoy
Going to Mexico for EngineerBoy's sister's wedding
Going to Austin for BabySister's 21st b-day
Hosting Bunco next Monday and Tuesday
Buying a Wii
Loosing weight

Things on my Wish List:
A Wii
An engagement ring

No comments: