Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The count down begins


fancygens.com


EngineerBoy will be home in less than 18 hours! Yea! I am taking Thursday off and Friday is my off Friday so I am heading up to Katy tomorrow after work! Having returned from many a 12+ hour flights I know he won't want to go out to eat and he will be starving but of course being a boy he has no food in his house, so I made him dinner tonight to take over to him tomorrow. I made bbq chicken (very Texan), garlic mashed potatos and brocoli and cheese.

I have a crazy weekend planned. I am driving up to Austin on Friday for BabySister's 21st birthday until Sat morning/afternoon and then to a girls wine party Sat night and dinner with WonderNurse on Sunday. In between all of that it's an all EngineerBoy filled weekend. Thank goodness, I missed him so much.

And then I have Bunco on Monday and Tuesday. I have a feeling I will be cleaning the apartment way into the night on Sunday, no sleep for me!
Man my arms hurt!!!! I have done 2 day's in a row of 50 min a piece of the TurboJam work out. Yea me, hopefully I can keep it up. Plus I played hours of Wii, boxing, tennis, bowling. It's awsome. GreenFriend and HannahMontana have one and I have been playing it over there, I am hoping that since MiddleSister is so busy but has one, she will loan it to me for awhile. Fingers crossed!


I will post some pictures from the weekend when I get back! Have a great weekend!

No comments: